Thursday, February 6, 2014

Can you find the hidden object?

My chirruns LOVE peppermints. Wanna know how I figured that one out?
Well, see this? This was a peppermint wreath my MIL sent us for Christmas. It's been hanging on our wall since she sent it. My kids (including the hubs) have had at least one pepperment EVERY. SINGLE. DAY.
Remember that picture up at the top? Bet you missed this:
That's right. A peppermint.The child--wait a minute. I just realized that if plural is "chirruns" then the singular shouldn't be child...it should be...um...chir? My chir loves her some peppermints. Maybe that doesn't work too well...
Chile? (that's ch-eye-l not Ch-ee-lay)
Hmm.
I'll just stick with chirruns for now til one of you comes up with a better singular version.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...