Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Riding a Horsey

While I was visiting my parents, I took the girls by the good ole BS Ranch, where I basically grew up. We visited Bobby Lee and Sherry Lee (the inspiration for my girls names) and Maddy got to ride a horse. She rode ole Doc-a-roo, who I rode countless times over the years.
She learned how to brush him.

She rode around in the barn since it was so yucky and wet out.
And to be honest, I don't think it really phased her at all. It was like she had done it a million times!
Then afterwards we had a little mini photo shoot.
These photos are awesome! I can't take any credit for them...
My bestest, oldest friend Lindsay took them. She is great! She went to school for this stuff and really knows what she's doing.
Some of them she even took while hauling Chunk around for me, so that's super impressive.
If you're interested, check out her other work at http://hartmannphotography.wordpress.com/sports/.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...