Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Shoulda Been a Baller, Shot-caller

When the lights go down in the city, well...that's just typical Albany. 
Nothing ever works.

 A rainy night in Georgia...heck, more like a rainy month. 

Dang...I was planning on starting my blog with some good lyrics...
I think I'll have to share some Family Force 5


 I shoulda been a baller, shot-caller
 But I'm just blue collar
 I got my job in Georgia 
Tryin' to get a piece of that peach cobbler

 Chasing down that paper 
Need a money-maker

 I spent my life lookin' for a discount
 Now I thank God for the handout

 I can't afford to live this way 
I barely live off what I make
 Running round for money 
Begging on my knees
 Living paycheck to paycheck to paycheck to paycheck 


Girly is ready for some range time:)

Why, yes. They do make full body suit PJs for a 2 year old. I think it's hilarious.

This is Greta. On Greta's couch. In Greta's house. Oh, and Hi, I'm Kimb, Greta's human.



Chunk. She is just so darn cute:)

The perfect ingredients for a great evening at home!

See? She's so stankin adorable. It's the fat rolls.

She's not asleep. She's refusing to have her picture taken.

This one, though, IS asleep. Look how droopy her fat cheeks get when she sleeps:)

Look! Fat cheeks! That's the best thing in the whole wide world.

Melts my heart:)

Wearing mickey ears in an attempt to avoid more photos.

Avoiding more photos.

Do you see the pattern here? I have a problem child.

Since Maddy wont cooperate, I'll just steal quick shots of Chunk.

She likes to pester Greta.

But they're BFFs.

being all cute at dinner

She is just growing up SO fast. Look her. Sitting there like a big girl, drinking some lemonade.

This is how I gt photos of Maddy. i think I'm inadvertently teaching my child to creep.

This has been our lunch this week. pepperoni slices and cheese, and chicken salad lettuce wraps. yum!

Moo Moo was rocking the bump. how cute.




Family Force 5 got it right.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...