Thursday, June 6, 2013

Well, I Tried Y'all

Here's a realtime interview with Scott.
I put no planning into this, and I'm sitting here typing as I ask him the questions.
Here we go:

If you could travel in a time machine, would you go backward or forward?
*cuts his eyes at me* [pause] I dunno.

If you could invite any 5 people in the world to dinner, who would it be?
What kind of questions are these? I don't know. Just put "I don't know" for all of them.
Can you at least name one person?
mmm...Kevin Van Dam. Hahahaha

What's one thing you would never eat?
mmmm....[pause]. tongue.

What's your favorite cop story?
*huffs* I don't know. You're trying to make me think. I don't like having to do that.

The girls are growing up so fast. How do you feel about that?
*cuts his eyes at me*
*watches TV*
[pause]
I don't know.
I don't know baby.

What's you favorite Maddy says or does?
The other morning when she peeked out of her room early in the morning and said "Mom".

What is this show you're watching?
*continues staring at the TV*
He's watching UFC.

Scott.
what?
what are you doing?
...
are you just ignoring me?
mmmhmmm.
 
Is Jason Aldean wearing a scarf?
looks like it.
I'm gonna get you one.
 
 
I give up. That's all you get.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...