Wednesday, April 10, 2013

bottle feeding miracle!!!!

As of yesterday, Lillee absolutely refused to drink from a bottle.
Partly my fault, because I didn't want to give her a bottle for at least 6 months because with Maddy, the bottle is what led to early weaning because I'm lazy and the bottle was WAYYYYYY easier to give with formula than with breastmilk.
Anyway, Lillee is almost 6 months old, and I've been trying for about a month to get her on  a bottle, just once in a while to give me a break/allow us to go out without worrying about Lillee screeching.

So today I pumped 6 ounces, put it in a bottle with these cute little handles and gave it to Lillee.
She freakin drank the whole thing, and even held is by herself!
Success.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...