Tuesday, January 15, 2013

I guess I blinked

Whoa.
The new year has already gotten away from me.
I can't believe we're two weeks into 2013.

I haven't written anything lately because I've had nothing to write about. 
But I do have some updates now. Nothing exciting but still.

Maddy weighs 23.5 lbs.
And she is getting skinny cause she is so tall. It's crazy. 

Lillee weighs 14 lbs.
Yeah. She is a chunk.
She's only 11 weeks.

FaceTime is stupendous.
It really confuses Maddy.
Heck. It confuses me a little.

I need to work on my people skills.
People just make me angry.
I guess I should realize by now how people are, but I just bumble along in my naivete thinking, for whatever reason, that people might change.
Right.
Ha.

Hmm, what else would you like to know?
Our carpets need to be cleaned because Maddy thinks eating a banana requires mushing a bite into the carpet.
I'm way behind on laundry because I hate matching socks. I hate it so much that both of our laundry baskets were completely full on unmatched socks until this morning. It took about 45 minutes to go through them.
Now I am getting the laundry done=]


I'm  making fried chicken tenders, potato salad, cornbread, and beans for dinner.
Talk about southern.
Don't worry, we'll go through almost a whole gallon of sweet tea too.

I think I'll also post some more of Scott's funny sayings today. 

Tomorrow I'll update pictures of the girls. 
I have a bunch that I haven't had time to upload to the computer yet.

ok. bye.


1 comment:

Questions or Comments? It's all you...