Sunday, January 27, 2013

Picture Catch Up

Ok.So, first off, I want to brag on Scott a little. 
Also, let me just say that sometimes this is a complaint, but when I really think about it, I'm proud of him.
Anyway, here it is. Scott gets paid every other week. That means a typical paycheck is about 82 hours (that's 80 hours plus any extra he works if he gets stuck on a call when his shift is over).
Last paycheck he got, he had 111 hours. But wait. That's not all.
That same 2 week period he also spent 2 days training with the military, which included a 6 mile march.
He also attended a 4 hour training class (voluntarily, just to be a better cop) for the police department.
He also took the trash out about 15 times. What can I say? we make a lot of garbage.
It doesn't seem like that much when you say it, but really think about it for a minute.
It takes Scott anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour to get ready for work.
He then works a 10 1/2 hour shift.
Then, on top of that, he worked an extra 30 hours (3 days).
Then, he drove to Newnan (3 hours away) for a weekend of training.
Then, on workday ( which means he was supposed to be sleeping so he could work night shift) he went to an optional training class. Then went to work 6 hours later.
All in 2 weeks time. CRAZY!
Ok, I'm finished saying the same thing over and over again.

Now for the stuff you stalk me for.
The past few weeks have been full of excitement. 
You know, staying in the house doing nothing because the weather isn't good enough to take the girls out.
what a blast.

For you convenience, I've documented some of the girls' wonderful activities.

This, my friends, is the Kim face. Both of my girls make it.

Beautiful Chunk.

She is so big! This is a 3-6 month sleeper. It fits her perfectly. She isn't even 3 months yet!

Smile! This is a big deal. He cheeks are so chubby, she usually looks like she is frowning.

Now prepare yourself for some entertainment. Just a few of the many faces of Moo.

I don't even know what this face is. She was probably pitching a fit.

Probably more fit pitching.


This is so cute! Definitely makes her seem older to me.

Watching TV over my head. I'm jealous of those eyelashes. WOW!

She's looking at the TV remote. Probably about to use it as a phone.

Yet another face. I think she was talking in this one.

This one is hilarious to me. She was having a snack and Mickey was still on TV. She was leaning over trying to see around the corner to the TV.

Hallelujah! Her first piggies! They wont reach into just one or two pigtails, so I had to split it up into 3.She wouldn't let me get a good picture from the front but it was so cute!

So there you go.


1 comment:

  1. I love your chunky girls. I wish y'all were coming home this week. I guess that is home now, but we are having a dinner/superbowl party Sunday! Miss you lots!

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? It's all you...