Saturday, February 2, 2013

Confessions

ok so here is an update for you:
Day 2- 55 push-ups
Day 3- 35 push-ups

Lets just say my arms aren't feeling so lovely.

Anyway, These are my confessions.

I don't spray my pans when I bake. Ever.

I don't separate my laundry when I wash it.

I just ate a cookie BEFORE dinner.

Sometimes I let Maddy run around naked.

 Ok I lied. I do that all the time.

I wear pants ALL the time so I don't have to shave my legs. Scott LOVES it.

Sometimes, in my head, I talk like a pirate.

I know the theme songs to all of the disney junior shows.
We're the Higglytown Heroes, bold and good. 
We help our friends just like we should.

I stalk you on facebook.

I'm sorry that people are so jealous of me... but I can't help it that I'm so popular. 

Let me tell you something about Janis Ian. We were best friends in middle school. I know, right? It's so embarrassing. I don't even... Whatever. So then in eighth grade, I started going out with my first boyfriend Kyle who was totally gorgeous but then he moved to Indiana, and Janis was like, weirdly jealous of him. Like, if I would blow her off to hang out with Kyle, she'd be like, "Why didn't you call me back?" And I'd be like, "Why are you so obsessed with me?"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...