Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Pushup Challenge Update

Ok so for 5 days we had some...life events...that prevented me from my pushup challenge.
Not so much that I couldn't  do them.
I just wasn't as motivated.

Anyway, I'm not giving up. I know I am ridiculously far away from my goal but I am still going to try.

Also, as part of my motivation for this challenge was fitness/weight loss, I downloaded the myfitnesspal app. It's pretty neat and it makes me want  to track my food and exercise.
It makes me accountable for everything I eat, drink, and do.
And to make me doubly accountable, I added fitness friends.
In just two days, this has helped me a lot:
1. I see what my friends can do-they're amazing and so motivating!
2. I am more careful with my eating...don't want to embarrass myself by eating a whole bag of M&Ms or putting 1/2 cup of sour cream on one taco.
3. I really want to exercise...so I can put it in my diary that I earned extra calories.

Shout outs to Miss Cochran and Jessky. 
Yall make me want to be like you=]

1 comment:

Questions or Comments? It's all you...