Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Little Einsteins

On the Little Einsteins show, the kids power their rocket ship by doing different hand motions and saying the word over and over.
One of those motions/words is Pat Pat Pat while they pat their laps.
Maddy is a genius and has figured it out.
Unfortunately, she likes to Pat Pat Pat for 30 minutes straight.

I try not to brag too much about the girls.
Partly because I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings, but also because I don't want to embarrass myself by saying that Maddy can do something and have everyone else be like "oh, my kid learned that 6 months ago".

For example, some of our friends' 18 month olds can speak in English.
Maddy hasn't mastered that yet.
She can say "ouch", "dad", "Scott", and "uh-oh".
The rest is foreign.
I'm totally fine with it, because it's the funniest thing I've ever seen. Or heard.
She is a vocal genius, I promise.
She has this complex language that she speaks, with words for everything.Scott and I are just not smart enough to catch on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...