Wednesday, February 13, 2013

So cliche

Today is our anniversary.
I know...lame.
Valentines Day, wedding anniversary...ugh. It almost disgusts me.
That being said, I am very happy to celebrate 3 years with my scooter.
I can't believe it has been that long.

In 3 years we have done a lot:
got married
bought a house
destroyed a car
sold a boat, bought 2 boats, sold those 2 boats, bought a jeep, sold a jeep, bought a wagoneer, sold a wagoneer, bought a VW bug, sold a VW bug, sold a truck, bought a car, traded the car for a truck, destroyed a Mustang, and got a Honda
had multiple jobs, each
had two beautiful little girls
Scooter got his dream job
moved 250 miles
lived in an apartment for the first time
lived off tuna sandwiches
 gotten in fights
once I knocked Scott out (totally by accident..let me just say elbows can ruin romantic moments)
laughed A LOT
embarrassed each other


Some of those things still happen regularly. 
After 3 years, I can say I absolutely did the right thing marrying this turd, but I truly had NO idea what I was getting into.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...