Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm Revealing THE ANSWER!

Growing up, I remember my dad giving some very sound, sage advice.
Usually it was when a "friend" stabbed me in the back or I was having a hard time at school or I got in an argument with my mom.
I have to say, at the time I just thought he was being typical RonnyJack: silly, goofy, ridiculous and any other word word that you might apply to characters like Robin Williams or Jim Carrey. 

I know some of my readers face a a lot struggles daily, and especially with friend/family drama.
So, from years of experience and receiving this great advice, I'm here to share the great words of RonnyJack regarding how to deal.

"You can pick your friends, and you can pick your nose, but don't pick your friends' nose"

See? You feel better don't you? I knew that would help.
Now you have THE ANSWER!


Please visit:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...