Wednesday, July 10, 2013

THe Sixth Day of Maddy

The 6th day of Maddy was wild.
We had 35 people show up to celebrate with us.
We had some delicious foods.
Lots of chirruns ran around wreaking havoc.
Maddy got tons of fun stuffs.
Lillee got lots of lovin'.
I think I gained a few pounds from eating tortilla roll ups.
Maddy learned a lot of new words. It's like magic. All of a sudden she's 2 and she speaks english.

 Toward the end of the party, Maddy's hair was worn out.
 And Maddy was worn out.
 She spent lots of time with Daddy, ripping decorations off the ceiling.
And she was thrilled with her gifts. She made this face every time she opened something.

I didn't get to take any pictures and I'm still waiting on pictures from all the peeps, so I'll have to do an update later.

Overall, Maddys birthday was fantastic and our thanks go to all of the people who came and celebrate and showered Maddy with gifts. She is a very blessed girl to have so much love.

1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness! i laughed so hard seeing Maddie's face every time she opened the gifts. :) so adorable!

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? It's all you...