Thursday, March 28, 2013

Girl you trippin, ain't nuthin but a thang

Today I walked over 3000 steps.
That's about 175 calories burned.
A mile and a half walked.
about half an hour spent pushing the chirruns in the stroller.

I had a juice for breakfast (carrots, apple, grapes)
I had iceberg lettuce, a can of tuna, and some salsa for lunch. It was so hard not to add mayo to the tuna. mayo is like crack.
For dinner we had salsa chicken, whole grain rice, and black beans. I admit I added sour cream and shredded cheese.
And I drank a sweet tea, hoping the caffeine would help my headache, brought on by lack of coffee.
It didn't help.
At all.

Then I had a ghetto-talk text convo with my mom.
it involved a lot of "hoe"s and "girl you trippin"s and a few other colorful phrases and ended with me saying "i don't even know what that means but I heard a black girl say it"
Sorry, I'm not sorry if that offends you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...