Monday, March 4, 2013

Insanity Day 5

Today I did Pure Cardio.
I couldn't do 100% of the moves but next time I think I will be able to.

I barely ate enough food today...actually I probably ate too little.
I managed to get about 1400 calories but that included a delicious homemade cupcake.
 White Chocolate Macadamia Nut with Nutella buttercream frosting.

YUM.




I gotta tell ya this Insanity is awesome.
The workouts are super hard and intense but when you finish, you feel like it was easy and you got a really good workout.
And then you're just sore enough to feel new muscles but not be miserable.

I feel really good so far.
I want to do it more.
But I seriously burn some calories cause I keep getting hungry and almost lightheaded, like I haven't eaten all  day.
And I have more energy but am super tired at the end of the day.

Also, I got my super hot bath tonight.
No beer.
And the teeny tiny water heater only holds enough water to fill the tub about 5 inches before the water turns cold.
Thank goodness I'm chubby so I displace a lot of water;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...