Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Insanity Day 7: Rest

Today was a scheduled day off.
I didn't have to do a workout.
I didn't get to sleep last night either, so thank goodness for a rest day.

I had a 500 calorie lunch.
500 calories doesn't sound like much, but it was a ton of food.
A can of tuna, 5 leaves of green leaf lettuce, a half cup of sliced strawberries, a quarter cup of baked beans, a quarter cup of cashews.
And I drank about a quart of water.

Then I had a delicious snack of strawberry smoothie.
It was 6 strawberries, half a cup of plain greek yogurt, a teaspoon of honey, a hlaf cup of organic, 1% milk and ice cubes.
YUM.

For dinner we had cheesy egg biscuit bake, which was basically homemade biscuits covered in cheese, then soaked in whipped eggs and milk, then baked.
I served it with bite size fried pork chops.
YUM again.

That's not all my food for the day but that's the highlights.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...