Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Chunk Overload

Since Maddy gets her own day of the week to post stuff, I figured I better come up with something for Chunk too. By the way, my 6 month old is name Lillee...I think I always call her Chunk in my posts. If you look at her pictures, it's not mystery where the nickname came from.

Chunk has been such an awesome addition to our little family.
She is peculiar, silly, and very needy.
Very different from Maddy Moo at this age.

Most importantly, she is the most expressive baby I have EVER seen. Here. I'll show you. If you saw my post on instagram, look here anyway because I'll have some new ones.

All of these were taken within about 2 minutes.

1

2

3

4

5

6

7

8

9

10

11

12

13

14

15

16

17

18

19

20

21

22

23

24

25

26

27

28

29

30

31

32

33

34

35

36

37

38

39

40

41

42

43

44

45

46

47

48

So there you go. I actually have about 15 more pictures but I feel like I already added too many.
Which one is your favorite?
Caption it in the comments for me!

Thanks y'all:)

P.S. Tomorrow will be my hundredth post. I'm trying to think of something special!

1 comment:

  1. SSSOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE! :) I have a few favorites...
    46 - because she looks just so adorable and happy, like she's saying, "I am so happy and cute that I just have to smile, but I am already smiling so much and can't smile any bigger, but i'm gonna try!"
    38 because she looks like superman and is all confident and ready to save the world
    31 because her eyes are just so cute and big, like she's saying, "Oh My! Mama is just taking so many pictures, and it's just getting so overwhelming, but here I go!"
    and finally 10 because she's kind of coyly smiling and has her tongue in a very strange position... I think she's not saying anything, just looking cute and sexy :) if that's possible in a baby...

    ReplyDelete

Questions or Comments? It's all you...