Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Dragging Chunk

Being a mother of two is a difficult task for anyone.
The fact that mine are less than 17 months apart only complicates matters.
Today, Chunk (6 weeks) was laying on a blanket on the living room floor. She was crying so Maddy (17 months) went over to pat her back. She was playing the good big sister, rubbing Chunk's back and leaning over to kiss her head. Then all of a sudden, Maddy jumped up, ran around to Chunk's feet, grabbed them, and started dragging her across the living room!
Oh. My. Gosh.
Most people would have freaked out cause their baby is being dragged around by the feet.
Not me.
No.
I couldn't even get across the room to the because I was laughing hysterically.
Maddy stopped immediately.
Chunk stopped crying.
And I laughed until I cried.

Go ahead an nominate me for Mother of the year.


Maddy giving Chunk her baby doll and teddy bear.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...