Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Vacation?

So...Scott and I haven't been on a vacation since our honeymoon. And that kinda sucked cause I was SO sick the whole time.
did I mention we went to Vegas? Yeah.
Talk about ruining your honeymoon...being a SICK newlywed in Las Vegas.

Anyway, in 2013 we are planning on taking a family vacation. It's so hard to decide what to do. And SO expensive.

Vacations sho aint for po folk.

so we may not be going anywhere at all next year.

I think my favorite place we have considered is Pigeon Forge because we could stay in a peaceful, private cabin, visit Dollywood, go to Dixie Stampede, and take a drive over to Gatlinburg for a day.

I have so many memories there, it would be awesome to make some with my own little family. I can't believe I can say that. Family memories now mean me and Scott, not me and my parents. What a blessing.




I'll leave you with this little tidbit: Chunk has the most disgusting farts I've ever smelled in my entire life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...