Friday, December 14, 2012

The Liebster Award

Thank you Miss Cochran for the nomination! I would have nominated you if I had the chance!


 

 The Rules:

1. You must thank the person who nominated you for the award.

2. You must write eleven facts/things/tidbits about yourself.

3. You must answer eleven questions that were given to you from your nominator.

4. You must nominate eleven other bloggers who have 200 or less followers and tag them in your acceptance post.

5. You must create eleven new questions for your nominees to answer in their acceptance post.

6. You must notify your eleven nominees on their blog, so they can accept their award and pay it forward.

7. You must not nominate the person who nominated you.

8. After all of this is done, you may add the Liebster Award Button to your blog.



Eleven things about me...
  1. I am the oldest of 3 girls. The middle child, Ashley, was born with a heart defect and lived for a day.
  2. I speak loudly. Uncontrollably. Like, someone has to tell me that I'm yelling for me to realize it.
  3. I like for everything in my kitchen to on the counters so it's easily accessible when I need to use it. Scott hates it.
  4. I used to be one of those people who said I would get a degree and have a career before having kids and would NEVER be a stay at home mom. HA!
  5. My favorite foods include cheese, peanut butter, and venison.
  6. My family is named around the name Lee. Scottie Lee. Kimber"lee". Lil"lee". Maddy Lee.
  7. I enjoy folding our laundry, especially when it's still warm from the drier. I absolutely abhor hanging things up though!
  8. I love to learn about/use herbs for cooking, teas, medicinal purposes.
  9. I have an addiction to books. I had to stop going to the library because I was checking out like 12 books at a time and reading them in like 5 days.
  10. I got married at 18. No regrets. One of the best decisions I ever made!
    11. I can drive a stick shift. Like a beast!
11 questions from the lovely Miss Cochran
1. What is YOUR favorite make-up product?
I'm not much of a make-up girl, but I'd say the cheapest mascara on the shelf. The cheap stuff ALWAYS has an awesome brush and it's usually runny, which I like. None of that gloopy nasty expensive stuff.
2. What is one thing you did in 2012 that you are proud of?
Gave birth to my beautiful little Chunk
3. What is one of your goals for 2013?
Frugality! The real goal is to save money for a beach vacation because Scott deserves it.
4. Your favorite fat kid food is….
wow. pretty much any candy. and cookies. and cheeseburgers.  I just like food.
5. What is your hidden talent?
It's not family-rated...More like PG-13 Sorry:)
6. Your plastic surgery of choice would be….
hmm...I'm pretty happy with everything (hope that's not too conceited)...although I would have to pick a tummy tuck after all the children come along. So far having two 9 pound babies hasn't  been kind to the belly.
7. What is your favorite household chore?
Does cooking count? I don't consider that a chore because I love to cook. Otherwise, my favorite chore would be vacuuming. But I hate having to roll up the cord.
8. What is the TV you love that you are ashamed of?
I have no shame.
9. Your first concert was….
Baskstreet Boys...like I said, I have no shame.
10. How many chirrens did you want/do want?
I used to want NONE. ha. Now I want a houseful. At least 4.
11. What is the best thing about your family holiday traditions?
The absolute best thing about our traditions is sitting around after the main meal telling stories. We usually have more than 20 people at each family gathering, sometimes close to 50. We're a bunch of rednecks so the stories get colorful. My favorite stores are of my mom's dad, my Pawpaw. He died a few years ago and we've been celebrating his life ever since!

Last but not least.... I nominate....
Carrie @ Little Things
Jack @ Jack, Java, and Jesus
Patti @ Love, Faith, Food and Life
Christie @ What's Up With Us
Martha Jane @ TooPuffyDuffy
Ali @ Alicat0105
Rachael @ RachaelKoziara
Man, I'm strugglin' here. All the blogs I read are HUGE and have thousands of followers. my 7 will have to be enough.

Your 11 Questions to answer
1. What was your first birthday cake?
2. Do you like solid colored or crazy patterned bed spreads?
3. what's the greatest school project you ever did?
4. If you had to take a picture of yourself to describe your life, what would be in the background?
5.  Why do you think mimes wear black and white stripes?
6. If you have kids, what are their nicknames? If not, what's your nickname?
7. What gameshow do you wish you could appear on?
8. What did you/will you discover under your passenger seat last/next time you clean out the car?
9. When is the best time of the day for coffee?
10. In 2013, what major change will you make in your life?
11. What is the best dish you are able to cook?
 
Ok...y'all have at it. I really hope you answer the questions because I'm super nosy and I will read them.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...