Sunday, December 16, 2012

what a nuisance






My child is a nuisance.
I love it.
In fact, it may be my favorite thing about her.

She is constantly causing trouble, climbing on things, dumping things out, being annoying, eating things that aren't food, stealing things, yelling, breaking things.

It shows me she's learning, growing, exploring. She's so adventurous and has no fear. She's also a performer. I know because every 10 minutes or so she checks to see if I am paying attention. 

So far today she has tried to carry Lillee by herself, squealed at the top of her lungs (and vocal range) until she ran out of breath (opera, anyone?), climbed inside her folded up stroller, pulled ornaments off the tree, stolen my cup, rearranged the icons on my phone, dumped out ALL of her toys in the living room floor, and is no sitting by her stroller spinning the wheels around. And she has only been up since 9:30.

Because she is so fun and so smart, I though I would blog about some words that describe my dear Maddy Moo. Here goes:




Rascal
Diva
Prima Donna
Daredevil
Ace
Pirate
Pioneer
Explorer
Nuisance
effervescent
scrumptious
amiable
plump
genius
Godsend

Put it all together and what's that spell? 
Maddy!

ok...this is why I was never a cheerleader. 

There are so many other words I could use to describe this beautiful little girl. She has been the greatest blessing to us this past 17 months. She loves everyone she meets and everyone love her. 

She's a ham.

 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...