Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Rainy Day

The weather is miserable today.
Not a wonderful day to be a police officer out on the streets.
That's one of the reasons I love the hubs so much: cause it does what no one else wants to do.

Despite the tragic change in our weather pattern this week, Maddy and I decided to go outside and play with a ball while Chunk took a nap on the couch.


Precious.


I got all bundled up in my Carhartt hoodie and cowboy boots. Maddy put on her fur lined coat and actually wore a crocheted hat. It was our own little Christmas miracle that she didn't rip it off her head immediately.



We tried to play ball.


We failed...






Mostly Maddy ran around and I chased her/corralled her back to the patio so we could hear Chunk if she cried.

Moo wasn't sure what to think of the rain.



But she was happy. And she got rid of some energy.



My only complaint is that Daddy missed out on all the fun. He gets home after dark right now, which is unfortunately around 6ish. I miss having daylight til 9pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...