Saturday, December 22, 2012

Oh really?

I don't have anything in particular to write about today, so I thought I would just do some fun facts about me:)

I was not named after anyone. I was supposed to be William Nathaniel. But I'm a girl, so that was a no-go.

The last time I cried was earlier today while watching The Devil Wears Prada.

Sometimes I absolutely love my handwriting. Other times I hate it. It changes depending on the size/shape of my writing utensil. Also, in high school, me and me best friend Ali had IDENTICAL handwriting. weird.

I don't really like lunch meat. If I eat a sandwich I prefer actual roast beef or tuna.

I still have my tonsils. And my appendix. And two baby teeth.

The person I miss most is my Papaw, who died a few years ago. So many great memories involve him. We actually had a party instead of a funeral. It involved shotguns.

I'm supposed to wear glasses. I need to get some new ones made cause I haven't had my eyes checked in like...4 years. I absolutely refuse the idea of contacts. NOTHING gets that close to my eyeballs.

Scott wants a tattoo. I can't decide how I feel about it. Sometimes I think I would love it and sometimes I freak and go all Cruella-Deville-when-she's-angry and tell him NO WAY.

I pick my nose. Yep. I said it. No worries, though, cause I don't eat boogers or anything. Also, Maddy has learned to stick her finger in noses. Doesn't have to be hers. Mine and Scott's are at the top of her list.

I just shaved my legs today for the first time in at least 6 weeks.Although to be fair, Lillee is only 7 weeks old. 

I sing a song and do dance about roast beef and mashed potatoes. it really embarrasses Scott:)

Well, now I have to pee really bad so I'm going to post this and head to the loo. potty. toilet. john. lavatory. restroom. ladies room. that's all I got.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Questions or Comments? It's all you...